Re: Disable Mouse Wheel Progressive Speed Patch

From: Sarah Sunday
Subject: Re: Disable Mouse Wheel Progressive Speed Patch
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 01:23:49 +0000

That’s fascinating. Until it’s been fixed, I definitely think we should disable
it as, Tak said, it is really troublesome to use out of the box.

Even after the fix has been implemented, I would say keep it default off as it
really feels like something the user would need to configure to compliment
their mouse resolution/set-up instead of Emacs assuming for them. But that
bridge can be crossed when it gets to that point.