Re: Suspicious warning in W64 build

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Suspicious warning in W64 build
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:56:00 +0300

> Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 23:29:19 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

> > > It prints : C:/msys64/tmp/src
> >
> > Thanks, I guess this is the root cause of the problem.  And
> > consequently, lisp/Makefile says something like
> >
> >  top_srcdir = C:/msys64/tmp/src
>
> top_srcdir = /C/msys64/tmp/src
>

> > I presume, is that right?  And if you change that to
> > c:/msys64/tmp/src, the problem goes away?
>
> top_srcdir = /c/msys64/tmp/src
>
> Yes, it goes away..

Thanks.

So I think these problems happen when you are building outside of the
source directory, and your source directory is inside the MSYS tree,
i.e. under the MSYS installation directory (in your case, C:/msys64).

I've just installed a small change that is supposed to fix this,
please try the latest master.