Re: C equivalent for: (face-attribute 'region :background (selected-fram

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: C equivalent for: (face-attribute 'region :background (selected-frame) 'default)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:33:58 +0000

Keith David Bershatsky <address@hidden> schrieb am Mi., 27. Sep. 2017 um 00:11 Uhr:
Here is a first draft of the conversion from Lisp to C.  It has everything (I think?) except for the `condition-case` statement, because I haven't learned how to do that yet in C.

There's a family of functions name "internal_condition_case..." that are the C equivalents to the `condition-case' special form.