Re: `thunk-let'?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: `thunk-let'?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:34:32 -0500

> Hmm - Would it even be acceptable to make `lazy-let' and `lazy-let*' the
> only names?

I think you're over-thinking it.  If I were you, I'd go with thunk-let
which doesn't need any authorization/argument, yet works well enough.
If/when it turns out to become wildly popular or unacceptably confusing,
we can add an alias and/or rename it.

My expectation is that it won't be used very often anyway, so it doesn't
need to escape the namespace of its home package.

        Stefan