Re: Best way to temporarily raise a frame

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Best way to temporarily raise a frame
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:30:42 -0500

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

It's probably easier (and more portable) to use another frame
(which is displayed "at the top" and then hidden/destroyed).

​Yes, maybe I'll have to settle for displaying some kind of transient message in place of displaying the frame itself.
Seems a shame to create and destroy a frame just to provide some feedback.  Or I live with just having the frame
end up somewhere else in the stack since it likely will be utilized soon in this case.

Bob