Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:56:58 +0100

Hi guys,

I've been working on a new package named Elbank that I'd like to add to
ELPA.

It's a personal finances reporting tool that uses Weboob[1] for scraping
data from bank websites.  Elbank makes it easy to categorize
transactions, displays various reports, and set a budget.

I attached some screenshots.

I've been a long time Ledger user, but I became tired of doing my own
bookkeeping.  This package is a reporting tool, not an accounting
software.  All it does fetching data building reports.

Here's the project repository: https://gitlab.petton.fr/nico/elbank

[1] https://weboob.org