Re: Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: Proposal for a new package on ELPA: Elbank
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:20:43 +0100

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> Weboob is a set of tools to interact with websites from the command
> line.  It simulates user interactions on a web browser, using Python
> scripts.
>
> One of this tools makes it easy to retrieve bank statements from various
> bank websites.

Sounds neat, and I like the screenshots of Elbank.  I really like the idea
regexp based accounting.by parsing accounts.

Lazy question: do you know anything about how hard it would be to add a
new backends to boobank?  Neither of my banks seem to be supported.

Rasmus

--
A page of history is worth a volume of logic