RFC - documenting LAP

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: RFC - documenting LAP
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:47:39 -0500

The LAP instruction set isn't documented. I will undertake to make a pass at it.

At this early stage though, changes to the organization are the easiest to make; so if you have thoughts, please speak up.

So we have something concrete to discuss, The first stab at this is at https://github.com/rocky/elisp-lap

I can put this on savanna.gnu.org such as under emacs or somewhere else pending discussion. However at this stage where it is mostly amorphous and not filled in, I don't think it really matters much.