Re: RFC - documenting LAP

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: RFC - documenting LAP
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:56:52 -0500

One of the things the LAP/Elisp Bytecode doc should have are notes as to when certain opcodes were added or removed. Again, I'll cull Changelogs or git history, but if folks who have made changes want to explain what changed when and why, that's certainly more friendly than doing the investigative digging.

Thanks.