We need an expert to check the Emacs 26 Antinews

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: We need an expert to check the Emacs 26 Antinews
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 14:24:16 -0500

Would an expert please volunteer to check the Antinews section of
the Emacs 26 manual?

This section particularly calls for an expert, since it is entirely
composed of material that was not in any previous edition of the
manual.  It is presented in humorous form, but it has a serious
purpose: to tell readers how to use Emacs 25 if they are using the
Emacs 26 manual.

Please write to address@hidden to volunteer.

--
Dr Richard Stallman