Re: Autocrypt header field

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Autocrypt header field
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 05:01:30 -0500

  > What level of support were you thinking of? The Autocrypt
  > recommendations include a whole bunch of PGP key generation and setup
  > messaging that I'm not convinced are necessary.

We should consult an expert such as Werner Koch about that.

                                                    Snarfing the key from
  > the header and adding it to the user's keyring should be easy enough. [1]

I suppose that is the job to be done; you've raised the question of how
to do that right.

  > [1]  Or should this go to a separate Autocrypt keyring?

I never heard of Autocrypt before.  What would be the reason for doing
that?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.