Make Message more RFC compliant

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Make Message more RFC compliant
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 23:27:17 +0200

There are recentish (I mean, only a few years old) RFCs that now specify
that From addresses on the form

  From: address@hidden (Lars Ingebrigtsen)

SHOULD not be generated, because they create problems for some
recipients (*cough* Microsoft Mail *cough*):

Only this form is allowed now:

  From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden>

Michael Stapelberg <address@hidden> writes:

>>    Note: Some legacy implementations used the simple form where the
>>    addr-spec appears without the angle brackets, but included the name
>>    of the recipient in parentheses as a comment following the addr-spec.
>>    Since the meaning of the information in a comment is unspecified,
>>    implementations SHOULD use the full name-addr form of the mailbox,
>>    instead of the legacy form, to specify the display name associated
>>    with a mailbox.

So:

The RFC says SHOULD, so Message shouldn't have an easy way to generate
>From headers that deviate from the `angles' style.

So I propose to remove the code that reacts to `message-from-style'
(i.e., always generate `angles' From headers), and mark
`message-from-style' as obsolete and note in the doc string that it's no
longer used.

Any objections?