Re: Suggestion for a witty Emacs command for a mug?

From: Alex Hutcheson
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a witty Emacs command for a mug?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 15:03:22 -0400

Any update on the mugs?

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 8:25 AM, Jeanne Rasata <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, Everyone,

Thank you very much for all the really great feedback!
I've made a note of all your suggestions, and am sharing them with the
rest of the team.

> When you make the mugs available, don't forget to
>
>   M-x report-emacs-mug RET
>
> ...so we can all order some.

Yes, I will, of course, keep you all posted, and let you know as soon as
it's been added to the inventory.  (Might be a few months.)

Thanks again for having taken the time to come up with the very original
ideas, and also for having gotten feedback from elsewhere.
Sincerely,
j.

--
Alex Hutcheson