Re: Three cheers for Eli!

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Three cheers for Eli!
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 13:29:23 -0700

CP> Indeed. The community is incredibly lucky to benefit from your guidance,
CP> your hard work, and your dedication, Eli. Many thanks to you, and to the
CP> many volunteers who follow your lead!

I'm glad everyone recognizes that Eli is truly the maintainer of Emacs now. My
role has become relegated to easing consultations on this list, due to life
and work pressures.

Please continue to show Eli your warm and encouraging support, as the enormity
of the task he undertakes for our benefit is truly astounding.