Re: update intro to Emacs Lisp programming

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: update intro to Emacs Lisp programming
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 19:44:18 +0200

On 2018-05-30, at 22:17, John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:

> MB> and thanks for your response. (Frankly, I was a bit disappointed in
> MB> general - I counted on some more replies. And now I don't know whether the
> MB> Emacs people found my goals offensive or whether just nobody cares...)
>
> Hi Marcin, I was in Chicago the past week, and am only now getting back to
> "messages that need further thought and response". I'll by replying once the
> queue is flushed.

Thanks, John.

I didn't mean offence to you or to anybody in particular.  Given the
amount of traffic some posts (especiall the ones related to politics)
generate, I was simply surprised mine went under the radar.  (That does
not mean that my goal was to generate artificial traffic, i.e., I was
not trolling!)

Best, and take your time,

--
Marcin Borkowski