Re: CC Mode and electric-pair "problem".

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: CC Mode and electric-pair "problem".
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:46:15 +0300

> From: João Távora <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 16:37:33 +0100
> Cc: Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden>, Glenn Morris <address@hidden>,
> address@hidden,
>       address@hidden
>
> Yes, and I'll probably do that. But in my experience, this has a very high
> probability of burying the problem, i.e.
> the incentive for actually fixing the problem is reduced dramatically.

But putting the problematic code on a branch reduces the incentive
even more, doesn't it?  At least with the expected failure, you will
see when it unexpectedly starts to succeed; on a branch, the code
is easily forgotten forever...

Of course, it's better to fix breakage fats, but we all have our lives.