fine grained control of webkit browsing

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: fine grained control of webkit browsing
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:49:06 -0400

I'm playing a bit with xwidgets webkit browsing for the first time
(because I have Veshboo's patches working for myself on MacOS under
the master branch) and I'm wondering a few things about the
architecture:

1) Say one wants to browse the contents of a buffer, is there a way
to do that?
2) Say one wants to do things like viewing something with javascript
off and without loading remote elements (say because one wants to
safely view some HTML email). What does one need to do to get this
to work?

The documentation on this stuff is very sparse, or if there is more
documentation, I haven't been able to find it.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden