Re: `interactive-form` symbol property

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: `interactive-form` symbol property
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:22:40 -0400

> Supersets frequently impose overhead, because they try to solve a more
> general problem.  Don't we have some overhead of this kind in this
> case?

Yes, there can be many reasons to keep more than one mechanism.

I'm not sure exactly what prompted me to grep for it, but I was actually
very surprised to see 0 uses of it.

It is this utter lack of use which made me feel that we should probably
obsolete the mechanism, because even if it may be more convenient for
some corner cases, these corner cases are negligible.

        Stefan