Re: copyright assignment

From: akrl
Subject: Re: copyright assignment
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 08:02:32 +0000

Hi Brett,
I've actually compiled the dev branch about threaded tramp and saw some
warnings during byte compilation due to use of deprecated functions here
and there. I then thought was a good starting point to help with.
Generally speaking I'm mostly a C guy with some compiler background but
I write some elisp too.
Nowadays I'm working on some elisp code to navigate verilog designs.
That said I'm really open to suggestions on how to start helping.

Bests
  Andrea

--
address@hidden