Re: Some vars now limited to fixnum size. (Was: Merging bignum to master

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Some vars now limited to fixnum size. (Was: Merging bignum to master)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 09:54:21 -0700

Karl Fogel wrote:
My proposal would be to at least document it for `nthcdr'

It would be better to fix nthcdr so that it works on bignums, and similarly for other functions that are currently limited to fixnums. I'd rather work on this than on going through all the doc strings and carefully consider whether they should say "fixnum" rather than "integer".