Is there a way to control where frames get created?

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Is there a way to control where frames get created?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 18:37:01 -0400

I'd like to rig things up so that make-frame-command creates its new
frame adjacent to the existing frame if that's geometrically
possible on the GUI display. To do that, I'd need to both be able to
find out where the existing frame is, and to tell make-frame-command
where to create the new frame.

Are there any hooks that make this possible? Any advice on how I might
go about doing it?

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden