Re: CONTRIBUTE and where to commit bug fixes

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: CONTRIBUTE and where to commit bug fixes
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:57:10 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Follow the list with enough dedication to know when we're in deep freeze
> and when we're not.

Ok, so now we are not in a deep freeze, which means I can install bug
fixes, even for bugs that were not introduced by the according release,
to the release branch (unless the bug is actually not a real bug but a
feature request or such).  Like "bug#32630: 26; [REGRESSION]
`dired-query' key help (`help-form-show')".  Correct?

Thanks,

Michael.