[ELPA] New package: ssh-deploy

From: Christian Johansson
Subject: [ELPA] New package: ssh-deploy
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:54:55 +0200

Hi!

My name is Christian Johansson, I have done the FSF paperwork and want to get my package ssh-deploy into ELPA for GNU Emacs, I have a repo here: https://github.com/cjohansson/emacs-ssh-deploy

Package summary:

The ssh-deploy plug-in for Emacs makes it possible to effortlessly deploy local files and directories to remote hosts via TRAMP (including but not limited to SSH, SFTP, FTP). It tries to provide functions that can be easily used by custom scripts.

I don't have push access to the GIT repository but the files I want to add are:

* https://github.com/cjohansson/emacs-ssh-deploy/blob/master/ssh-deploy.el
* https://github.com/cjohansson/emacs-ssh-deploy/blob/master/ssh-deploy-diff-mode.el
* https://github.com/cjohansson/emacs-ssh-deploy/blob/master/README.md

Regards