Re: Performance degradation from long lines

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Performance degradation from long lines
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 08:48:23 -0400

> I'll focus on the ELPA release first in any case, but we can
> discuss inclusion in core in more detail after that.

AFAIC putting it in "both" means adding it to emacs.git's master branch
and using elpa.gnu.org's ability to distribute packages built from the
their emacs.git source to also make a GNU ELPA package out of it.

So if it goes to emacs.git, there's no point putting it in elpa.git
first (and I don't want to have it in both places).

        Stefan