Re: Replace trivial pcase occurrences in the Emacs sources

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Replace trivial pcase occurrences in the Emacs sources
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 02:13:05 +0200

On 31.10.2018 21:29, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

They are a kind of jargon.  Try to explain that to a Martian.  Or even
to a non-native English speakers.

I am one as well.

I speak a couple of languages other
than English, and none of them has "swimming pools" and "shopping
lists", verbatim.

German does, I think. Not that I know it very well, though.

Anyway, I think this argument is futile.  I'm trying to find a better
terminology that doesn't need explaining; I don't think anyone should
have a problem with a clearer terminology.

I think this term is fine, but please don't let me stop you.