Re: nsterm.m: How to prevent _inactive_ window update from overreaching.

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: Re: nsterm.m: How to prevent _inactive_ window update from overreaching.
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 23:07:19 -0800

Alan:

I came up with two different approaches to resolve the issue described at the
outset of this thread:

  A.  Add the fake cursors to the list of dirty rectangles, and then ensure
that those areas get drawn during the expose frame/window calls from drawRect.

OR

  B.  Subsequent to the call of the dirty rectangle loop within drawRect, add
all of the fake cursors wherever needed (at the tail end of drawRect).

I opted for the second approach and it appears to be working correctly.  I
anticipate having a next draft of feature requests 17684 and 22873 within the
coming days.

Thank you for the prior detailed explanations and helpful guidance -- greatly
appreciated!

Keith