Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 55ec674: * lisp/multifile.el: New file, extract

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 55ec674: * lisp/multifile.el: New file, extracted from etags.el
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 04:48:18 +0300

On 11.01.2019 00:41, Juri Linkov wrote:
I remember seeing different times between running in the 'lisp' subdirectory
and running in the root directory.

I've looked at the branch history but couldn't find any reason why this might have happened, unfortunately.

But now can't reproduce this test case,
and see the same times for project-find-regexp and project-files-pipe-grep
regardless of running in the 'lisp' subdirectory or in the root directory.
So it seems you already did everything possible for optimization, thank you.

Anyway, thanks for testing! I can start working on the next step now.