Re: Apropos 54f297904e0c: Temporarily comment out CC Mode from tests whi

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Apropos 54f297904e0c: Temporarily comment out CC Mode from tests which are incompatible with it.
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 21:49:19 +0000

> To ask "who started it" is to oversimplify.

Of course, and this was not my thesis at all.  I had hoped it had become
clear in my message, but I'll state it again: _I started it_, at least I
started this newest string of "harshnesses".  And then I proceeded to
describe the reasons why I did so and also why I ended it.  If you don't
care at the moment for the material causes leading up to this, that's
quite understandable, since they are mostly technical.  But I had to
provide them nonetheless.

> Have you read https://gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html?

No.  Only very lightly.  You have my word I will do so soon.

João