Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 134ba45: Allow two mouse functions to work with

From: Federico Tedin
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 134ba45: Allow two mouse functions to work with Rectangle Mark mode
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 01:02:14 -0300

> I don't understand the question: when would we st it back (to t or to
> some saved value)?

Sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. What I meant is the following:
Let's we have three region modes: normal, rectangle and zones
(https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Zones).
If I activate rectangle region mode first and then zones region mode,
after I deactivate zones region mode,
should the rectangle region mode be activated, or simply go back to
normal? We don't have that problem right
now because there are only two region 'modes' in Emacs at the moment
(that I know of).