A completely pre-emptive time sharing system for GNU Emacs

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: A completely pre-emptive time sharing system for GNU Emacs
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 03:33:23 +1300

I posted the following message to google groups (gnu.emacs.help) but I got no reply.  Then I emailed Richard Stallman this message and he suggested that I send it to the following email address:

<snip>

Michael Abraham Shulman has written a coroutine feature for
Emacs at the following location.

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/coroutine.el

I am about to write a completely pre-emptive time-sharing system
but first I need to know if I will be re-inventing the wheel.

I hope my contribution to GNU Emacs is helpful for all the
programmers out there who agonize over GNUS busy waiting all the
time.

</snip>

--
Sincerely and kindest regards, Davin.