Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 14:57:38 -0500

>> > + "Indicator for column sorted in ascending order, for GUI frames. See
>> > +  `tabulated-list-tty-sort-indicator-asc' for indicator used on
>> > +  text-mode frames."
>> The first line of the doc string should be a single complete sentence.
> Just to be clear, if I wrote "It is the indicator used for the column
> sorted in ascending order (for GUI frames)." would that be ok?

I think there's a misunderstanding here: the only real problem in the
code above is the "See" which should be moved to the next line.
The reason for that is that the first line will sometimes be shown
without showing the rest.

We usually skip the "It is the" because it carries no useful information
and eats up space which is often a limitation since we don't want to go
over the 80 columns limit.

        Stefan