Re:Re: face-remapping-alist can not override internal-border face?

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: face-remapping-alist can not override internal-border face?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:32:46 +0800 (CST)

At 2019-03-10 21:44:43, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:16:19 +0800 (CST)
>> From: tumashu  <address@hidden>
>> Cc: "martin rudalics" <address@hidden>,
>>      "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>>
>> Now I need to do is deal with posframe's face-mapping argument,
>> it use buffer-local face-mapping-alist,  a question is that:
>> Is there a function, which can replace a face's definition with other face's
>> definition?
>
>I don't think I understand the question, sorry.  Isn't
>face-mapping-alist what you want?

Before I use buffer-local face-mapping-alist to deal with posframe's
face-mapping argument,
your opinion is that buffer-local face-mapping-alist is not a good idea, so I
decide to use other way,
 after I know that a face's attribute can change for a frame, I want to
do like this: set faceA's all attributes = faceB's all attributes :-)