[ELPA] New package: eev

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: [ELPA] New package: eev
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:53:53 -0300

Hi list,

I would like to submit a package to ELPA. It is called "eev". Let me
copy its README here:

--snip--snip--

Eev's central idea is that you can keep "executable logs" of what you
do, in a format that is reasonably readable and that is easy to "play
back" later, step by step and in any order. We call these executable
logs "e-scripts". These "steps" are mainly of two kinds:

   1) elisp hyperlinks, and
   2) lines sent to shell-like programs.

To run the tutorial: install this package, then type `M-x
eev-beginner'. This will load all the main modules, activate the
eev-mode keybindings, and open this tutorial,

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html
  (find-eev-quick-intro)

in a sandboxed buffer. For a list of the other sandboxed tutorials,
run:

  (find-eev-intro)

For a non-technical description of what e-scripts are, see:

  http://angg.twu.net/escripts.html

The home page of eev is:

  http://angg.twu.net/#eev

--snip--snip--

The current version of its ELPA-ish package is here:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/elpa/
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/elpa/eev-20190314.tar

The home page points to other, more mature, ways to install it: a .tgz
that users can install by copying and pasting a script to a shell, and
its git repository.

Feedback VERY welcome.

Thanks in advance!

  Eduardo Ochs