Re: [ELPA] Include el2org to Gnu elpa, please comment

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Include el2org to Gnu elpa, please comment
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:22:07 -0400

I think this would be a nice addition to GNU ELPA.  Org’s ob-tangle.el
has a org-babel-detangle, but that requires an existing Org file, and
perhaps doesn’t quite cover el2org’s use case.

I wonder if it would be possible (or make sense at all) to have el2org
highlight the Org markup in the comments?

-amin