Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs

From: Jackson Ray Hamilton
Subject: Re: Comprehensive JSX support in Emacs
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 01:00:00 -0700

Hi Marcin,

Yes!  However, you will also need to use my changes to js2-mode: https://github.com/mooz/js2-mode/pull/523

Jackson

On 2019-04-09, at 08:16, Jackson Ray Hamilton <address@hidden> wrote:

To all,

I’ve just rebased and merged feature/jsx into master, and deleted the
feature/jsx branch.

To Dmitry and Marcin,

Good news: I was able to successfully integrate all of the recent JSX
improvements into js2-mode. For Marcin, this will mean that he can
soon regain access to JS2 bouncing indentation — I briefly tested
that, and it seemed to work well. A PR will be submitted presently to
js2-mode.
Wow, that is great!  Does that mean that if I compile master today, your
JSX support will be working in js2-mode?

Best,