Re: Increase minimum required GTK versions?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Increase minimum required GTK versions?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 23:17:09 +0300

> From: Alex Gramiak <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:04:21 -0600
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> From: Alex Gramiak <address@hidden>
> >> Cc: address@hidden
> >> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:33:31 -0600

> >> Why
> >
> > Because I asked you to.
>
> I was hoping for a justification. Are you unwilling to provide one?

I already provided one: this part is unrelated to the rest of the
patch, so it should be left alone.  You even agreed with that, AFAIU,
at least in your response.  If you want to discuss some simplification
of this code, let's please do that separately, not as part of changes
related to GTK versions we support.