Re: Documenting FSF copyright assignment process

From: Konstantin Kharlamov
Subject: Re: Documenting FSF copyright assignment process
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 00:04:58 +0300

В Пт, апр 12, 2019 at 15:33, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> написал:
 Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:42:41 +0300
 From: Konstantin Kharlamov <address@hidden>
 Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

 > Crystal ball says you looked at the wrong branch.

 Hmm, I assume webinteraface shows master by default, so you didn't
 commit there. Why?

Because this change needs to be in Emacs 26.2 as well.  It's in
CONTRIBUTE: changes that are relevant to the release branch should be
pushed there, and they will get merged to master soon after.

I took a look, thank you.

I wonder, per discussion above, can a similar update be applied here https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Copyright-Assignment.html#Copyright-Assignment ?

For example, sentence

May be changed to