Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"

From: microsoft gaofei
Subject: Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 02:22:09 +0000

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html  . [Quote]If a license includes unconscionable restrictions, we reject it, even if we did not anticipate the issue in these criteria.[Quote] You can find that Richard Stallman gives you more freedoms than Sybase. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybase_Open_Watcom_Public_License