Re: building the docs

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: building the docs
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 20:54:52 +0900

On May 17, 2019, at 19:01, 조성빈 <address@hidden> wrote:

2019. 5. 16. 오후 3:59, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> 작성:

If not, perhaps something is wrong with texindex or with texi2pdf?

I removed texinfo and reinstalled it. And that's what I get. Since I use brew on macos to manage texinfo and have never tried to install it by hand, I guess that's a recent update from the package that's causing the glitch since I don't seem to remember having such issues in the relatively recent past...

IIRC, homebrew’s texinfo is a keg-only formula; If you want the executable in the path you should add /usr/local/opt/texinfo/bin.... and I’m pretty sure I (macOS High Sierra) could get my docs right.

I seem to recall that it was the same for me until I found out about those errors. Maybe it's an upgrade in the OS that messed things.