2019. 5. 16. 오후 3:59, Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden
If not, perhaps something is wrong with texindex or with texi2pdf?
I removed texinfo and reinstalled it. And that's what I get. Since I use brew on macos to manage texinfo and have never tried to install it by hand, I guess that's a recent update from the package that's causing the glitch since I don't seem to remember having such issues in the relatively recent past...
IIRC, homebrew’s texinfo is a keg-only formula; If you want the executable in the path you should add /usr/local/opt/texinfo/bin.... and I’m pretty sure I (macOS High Sierra) could get my docs right.
I seem to recall that it was the same for me until I found out about those errors. Maybe it's an upgrade in the OS that messed things.
The only thing that looks like an error is:
(/Users/suzume/Documents/Code/emacs/doc/lispref/index.texi (Index) 
No file elisp.fns.
)  )
That's your problem. You need to find out why this file is not being
Also, the html version does include the index, only the ps, dvi and pdf don't.
The HTML version doesn't use TeX, the rest of the formats do.
That makes sense.
I just did a new checkout on emacs master, removed/reinstalled texinfo. But I have the same result.
There must be something trivial that I'm missing... :(
Looks like some problem with Texinfo you are installing, or with TeX
(a separate package), or maybe with Gawk (nowadays texindex is an Awk
Ok, I'll check all that. But considering that I've recently had errors with the libxml2 headers when building emacs all this is probably strongly related.