Re: Changing the Emacs website

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Changing the Emacs website
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:46:53 -0400

address@hidden wrote:

> Maybe it should be mentioned elsewhere, admin/notes/www seems like a
> good candidate.

I actually thought there was such a mention, but maybe I was thinking of
the notes at the end of admin/make-tarball.txt.

BTW, some people are unhappy with having to use CVS.
Here's a tool that claims to do a two-way sync between git and CVS:

https://github.com/mikjo/bigitr

(It needs to be a two-way sync because eg sometimes the GNU webmasters
make changes, and I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to learn
a different procedure specially for Emacs.)