Re: [Emacs-diffs] master bc780a4: * test/lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.el

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master bc780a4: * test/lisp/progmodes/flymake-tests.el (ruby-backend): Skip on hydra.
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 23:57:21 +0100

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 14:58 Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:
On 29.06.2019 5:11, Glenn Morris wrote:
> Dmitry Gutov wrote:
>
>> Do you have an example?
>
> https://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1527230
>
> I think it's just the flymake tests in general; https://debbugs.gnu.org/32764.

Joao pushed general Flymake fixes yesterday. Should we try and re-enable
them?

I had them in some computer for a while. I do believe they were related to some tests breaking, not sure which.

Anyway, I'm just reading these messages now on my phone. I'm very thankful for the attention you are giving this and apologize for being such an absent maintainer. There's a lot on my plate right now. If there's interest, i'd be glad to share maintainership of Flymake in emacs (if that's not what's happening already anyway). I almost never read them these days but I think there are some reasonably sane ideas in the bug tracker that just need someone with a little time and a keen eye for emacs practices to review and approve.

João