Re: highlight-indent-guides in display engine

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: highlight-indent-guides in display engine
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 20:51:00 +0200

Thanks Eli.

It looks like there are some people already interested and commenting;
lets give it a couple of days more.

Actually only one of them just suggested that the guide should appear in
the blank lines too.. but I don't think it is possible to add that
option with the simplistic implementation we have in mind right now.

But also there is not any answer/suggestion about what to do with the
irregular indentation in Lisp...