Re: bad default font on Windows mingw64

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bad default font on Windows mingw64
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 20:43:34 +0300

> From: Stephen Leake <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:02:03 -0700
>
> With recent builds of master on mingw64, I'm getting a missing default
> font; see attached screenshot of emacs -Q.

Definitely doesn't happen to me with the current master.

> I'm guessing this is related to the recent harfbuzz change?

Unlikely, as I'm using HarfBuzz as well.  But you can invoke Emacs in
a way that instructs it to use Uniscribe instead:

  emacs -Q -xrm Emacs.fontBackend:uniscribe

If you click S-mouse-2 and select "Change Buffer Font...", what font
is shown in the dialog as the current one?