RE: [Emacs-diffs] master c1b1801 1/2: Make atomic cell update in data ar

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: [Emacs-diffs] master c1b1801 1/2: Make atomic cell update in data area.
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +0000

AFAIU the advantage of atomic-change-group is with regard to
undoing. But SES has its own undo mecanism. So, I am not sure whether
atomic-change-group would have any great added value.

Anyway, I suspect that some operations are such as if you quit in the
middle of them, the result of undoing is not guaranteed. You probably
have to ses-reconstruct-all just after undoing.