Option for saving all buffers always?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Option for saving all buffers always?
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:51:53 +0200

I just realised that I have never in the history of ever said "n" to the
question "Save file ...?"  So I wondered whether there was any easy way
to make `save-some-buffers' always save everything.  (The question is
especially annoying when compiling/grepping for stuff.)

But there doesn't seem to be.  I could add an advice to the function to
pass in the always-save parameter, but this strikes me as something that
I think other users will want, too.

Does this seem like a useful addition?  If so, what would this variable
be called?  `save-all-buffers-without-query'?