Re: encode-time vs decode-time

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: encode-time vs decode-time
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 05:55:06 -0500

Forgive me for being late to this discussion.  After struggling with
using and manipulating date/time values in Emacs, I came up with this:

https://github.com/alphapapa/ts.el

It's probably not suitable for use in Emacs itself, but in my own
packages, it's greatly simplified parsing, manipulating, and accessing
timestamp values.

I hope that any changes to Emacs's time functions don't break it,
because it would require me to add compatibility code.  :)  But
enhancements that improve performance or usability would be great.