Re: Tabs (on macos)

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Tabs (on macos)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 23:11:57 +0300

> When building on macos 10.14:
>
> cc nsterm.o outputs these error messages and the build fails:

Thanks for the compilation output.  It shows that the error is in
nsterm.m.  I missed this file because to find all files where
changes are needed I used M-x rgrep RET and the alias 'ch' with the
assumption that it searches in all C-related files.  But this alias
ignores C files with the .m file extension.  In grep-files-aliases,
"ch" is expanded to "*.[ch]".  Should it be "*.[chm]"?

Now I fixed the error in nsterm.m.  This fix doesn't guarantee
everything would work on macos.  Maybe more refactoring
is needed for macos code as well.