Re: Question about display engine

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Question about display engine
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 07:33:33 +0200

Hi Eli and martin.

Here I attach a patch minimal proof of concept for the last solution I
proposed.

At the moment it is not showing the color extension to the end of the
line, but I cannot make it extend because it seems like the merge
function I added is never executed (which makes no sense but it does not
print the messages I added with printf.)

Could any of you give a look to the patch to detect what is failing at
least to triger the merge and extend?
Probably the initialization. (which btw the lisp glue code may be buggy
for sure.)

Please, any help is very welcome.