Re: Problems updating (M)Elpa packages

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Problems updating (M)Elpa packages
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 22:57:10 +0200 (CEST)

> Il 22 settembre 2019 alle 19.19 Lars Ingebrigtsen ha scritto:
>
> You don't specify what Emacs version you're using, but if this is with

Really I did! I wrote

>> The builds regard master of about September 03.

So it is Emacs 27, built from master on Sept. 03.

> doing a "git pull" and rebuilding should make this go away.

Let's see at the next build, next week...

BTW, on the W10 Home 64 failing machine, the build is the same I use on W10 Pro
64 and which does not fail. (On windows I build Emacs on W10 Pro 64 and install
the result also on W10 Home 64).

  Angelo