Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: :extend face attribute at EOB without end-of-line char
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:38:18 +0200

Hi Eli:

Somehow this is related with something we discussed some time ago, about
the fact that we should call extend_face_to_end_of_line in the last line
of the buffer if not empty in some conditions (dfci is active for
example.)

Maybe you remember that we don't have the indicator for the last line,
which somehow we agreed must be corrected. In this case the problem is
the same: the extend_face... function is not called for the latest line
in the buffer but I didn't find a better condition to fix this (I didn't
try very hard either) But probably it just requires to extend a
condition in an if and part of this problem will be fixed (the case for
the last line at least)

There are some conditions in the display_line function to not call
extend_face_to... when the line ends at ZV, fixing this condition we
should be done right?